IP Pathways has seen a significant increase in the number of cyberattacks on the regional healthcare industry recently, with major hospital systems in the headlines experiencing paralyzing data loss.
The U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency released a warning advisory Wednesday, October 28th, regarding ransomware activity targeting health care facilities. On Twitter, CISA said, “there is an imminent and increased cybercrime threat to U.S. hospitals and healthcare providers.”
“CISA, FBI, and (the Department of Health and Human Services) have credible information of an increased and imminent cybercrime threat to U.S. hospitals and healthcare providers,” the advisory stated. “CISA, FBI, and HHS are sharing this information to provide a warning to healthcare providers to ensure that they take timely and reasonable precautions to protect their networks from these threats.”
IP Pathways is here to help – we have a team of Field Engineers ready to mobilize to your location for a Rapid Security Assessment.
Ask yourself this…
- Are your patches up to date?
- What code and feature set is your firewall running?
- Content Filtering
- Advanced Malware Protection
- Are you maximizing the protection you have already purchased, do you need more?
- Are your endpoints secure?
- Malware & AV
- DNS Security
- Who is accessing your VPN tunnels? Are they limited to only the necessary applications and data?
- Are non-hospital devices accessing your environment?